Handmade genuine leather goods by KeepAnEyeLeather

03:08

This time we introduce KeepAnEyeLeather SHOP and their story...

My name is Greta. I currently live in Lithuania, which is my home land. Handcrafts have been always close to my heart wherever I go. I like bringing new ideas and projects to my life and it certainly makes it more colorful! 

 I love the smell, the look and the story of leather. Each and single piece of leather is unique and it takes time to understand the character of different leathers. Leather does not give you a 'second chance'.
Day by day, making goods from leather I simply fell in love with it and I am ready to share it with you.



You Might Also Like

2 komentarai (-ų)

  1. Hello I am designer of the leather jacket and I am hard Working with and its Geniune leather jacket website you like a this site so visit our site mens jackets leather

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. You have nicely designed your kitchen. Now i am gonna definitely try this DIY technique for my kitchen. Thanks for sharing this informative post.
    bookkeeping service in London

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram