Nature inspired jewelry for stylish women by Agnera

04:54

Here is Agnera's story. 
My first encounter with creating jewelry was in 2006 when I made myself a pair of red cherry earrings. They were so cute that my friends asked me to make them all a pair! My first attempts at jewelry making were quite simple but as I progressed, I decided to study the Art Clay silver technique. In 2010 I came to the realization that jewelry making was my life. I quit my day job and have never looked back!
More recently I discovered resin. I fell in love with the idea that I could now incorporate real flowers into my jewelry, thanks to resin. What a unique way to carry around a piece of nature evey day! Now everywhere I go, I am constantly picking tiny flowers and leaves. I carry around a little book with me at all times to help me save all my beautiful finds. I love the variety found in nature: the different shapes, sizes, and colors of leaves and flowers.
Back in my studio, all these wonderful little pieces of nature are incorporated into charming earrings and bangles. I love to wear the jewelry I make. I hope you do, too! :)
Visit this SHOP

You Might Also Like

3 komentarai (-ų)

  1. Complete your attire with a sparkling and themed jewelry to look beautiful. Discover taigs000's exclusive jewelry collection in versatile designs: bracelets, rings, necklaces, pendants and more. View our entire collection of fashion jewelry for women at our online store today.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. I was looking for this kind of post from last many days thanks for sharing it with us. This post about personalized gifts is really helpful for people like me. Keep, posting good content!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Thanks for the help. This will help me in my work. Those who want to carry guns must remember to have license before using or simply having them.
    Regards:
    amethyst necklace for women Thanks for sharing!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram