Natural linen textile - Aprons, towels, napkins, bags by CozyLinen

23:22

Here is CozyLinen SHOP and story....

I am Simona and this my Cozy Linen shop.
Here you can find linen goods not only for Your home, but even for Your farm house or vacation.
So how everything begun and is it real LOVE?
I was born in a little tow near the Baltic sea. My mother and granny worked in a fabric of linens and all my childhood I was surrounded of linen fabrics.
Maybe this is the reason I fall in love with this material.
That's how I decided not only use it for myself but to share my hand made products with you.
Specification of linen
Linen is a wonderful natural fabric. It is very durable, washes easily and dry quickly. Linen is perfect to use in your kitchen and home. And for sure it is one of the best decision for commercial use. Restaurants, cafes and flower shops are very satisfied when using linen.
This perfect natural fabric are just adorable when You need to decorate Your wedding table too.
My main goals are happy and satisfied clients.
So I use only the best Lithuanian linen. I can help You to choose product You need and make a custom order when You will need something different.
If You have any questions I will answer all of them so don't hesitate and ask.
Hope we will have good time collaborating.

Best wishes, Simona

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram