Felted shawls, slippers, baby booties, jewelry by FeltStudioVART

08:20

Here is felted distinctive accessories by Vaida Petreikis. Shop FeltStudioVART and all the story.

My name is Vaida, I live in the middle of Europe, in a small country near the Baltic Sea – in Lithuania. Felt came into my life in 2006, at first just as a hobby, but, step by step, this evolved into something else. It’s my passion. It’s my self-expression. My lifestyle. I just believe in what I do. I felt various shawls, ruffle scarves, arm warmers, finger less gloves, slippers, dresses and much more.
Especially I love to make those super cute booties for the smallest ones, for babies! I make jewelry with handmade felt, various interior items from diverse materials, combining different techniques. Felt, metal, wood, stone, even photography - all in one. I love diversity and experiments. In everything. Even my education is quite a strange mix: Bachelor’s degree in Art and Art’s History, Master’s degree in Applied Sociology, Master’s degree in Information Technologies, seven-year studies at the Music school, studies at Textile Art school. I think that all education, all things I did and do in my life are closely related. It's a lifestyle. And art is an inherent part of my life.

By the way, I live in the very center of Kaunas and I love it! Living here allows me to feel the very essence of the city, to participate in its life, to be in it and… To maintain my privacy at the same time. My felt and photo studio is located in an old 19th century building in the main street of Kaunas, so if you ever came to Lithuania, you are welcome in my place! 

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Teikia „Blogger“.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram